The Heritage Audio 2264E compressor limiter is a diode bridge based dynamics module, engineered to be used in the restoration process of vintage 80 Series consoles.
It can also be installed in the Heritage Audio Frame 8 and Rack 2, where there is provision for linking up to 8 units in 2 different buses.
It is fully Class A, including the same output stage found in the HA1073, which reacts in a much nicer way to compression than class A/B amplifiers.
It is completely handmade and wired in the same fashion as the rest of the Heritage Audio 80 Series modules.
• Line input impedance: 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
• Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, 600 Ohms terminated.
• Maximum output: Greater than +26dBu, 600 Ohms terminated.
• THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz, at no gain reduction.
• Frequency response : 20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB).
• Maximum Gain: 20dB.
• Maximum Power consumption: Less than 120 mA @+24VDC.